Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship in about 3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
- 80's two-ply
- 100% Cotton
- Black Thomson Gingham custom made-to-measure dress shirt. Handmade in the USA with single-needle stitching at sixteen stitches per inch. Two-piece yoke for ease-of-movement. Quarter-inch topstitching on cuff, collar and placket. Removable collar stays.
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
5 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Easy wearing in any setting.
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
Great lightweight fabric. Not 100% opaque but not see through.
Adrian K. (Edmonton, AB)
A thicker, more durable gingham, compared to the thinner versions.
Jason S. (Berwick, VIC)
Classic fabric. Recommended.
Scott W. (Green Bay, WI)
Back when gingham was cool, this was my go-to shirt. The fabric is thin though
Albert F. (Brooklyn, NY)
How it's Made
We’re proud to make this shirt in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for nearly 60 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance