Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 4.4 Average
A fantastic shirt, has held up over time. Shrunk slightly on first wash.
Ted P. (Alexandria, VA)
This fabric feels unique compared to my other shirts. Soft and silky.
Tyler G. (Charlotte, NC)
Good complement to the usual whites and blues. Not too bright and nice pattern.
James S. (Media, PA)
This shirt tends to be a little high maintenance, it always requires ironing out of the dryer but otherwise looks and wears great.
Cassidy M. (Denver, CO)
Great quality fabric and great quality construction. One of my favorite shirts.
Brian H. (Tampa, FL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||70's Single-Ply Compact|
|Weight||Medium (115 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance