Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
8 Reviews, 4.38 Average
Right out of the box, it is pretty much the perfect shirt
N B. (Houston, TX)
Nice, breathable casual material that wears pretty well through a day.
Taylor Z. (Lawrence, KS)
Overall a nice fabric. Not my personal favorite because the linen makes it a bit uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time.
Daniel R. (Redondo Beach, CA)
This fabric has nice weight and weave. The pattern has a scale to it I like. Unfortunately, the fabric does not feel comfortable when worn.
David B. (Yankton, SD)
Great all season shirt.
Anthony L. (Arvada, CO)
|Composition||70% Cotton, 30% Linen|
|Yarn/Thread Count||31/1 x 30/1|
|Weight||Medium (122 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance