Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
9 Reviews, 4.56 Average
subtle stripes with nice fabric, works well with matching tie
Paul M. (Miami, FL)
Slightly thicker fabric that holds up and doesn't show wrinkles after working all-day wear in the office.
Josh S. (Bozeman, MT)
Very fine fabric. Tends to stick if you sweat at all. With that delicacy comes an excellent look.
Nick B. (Hurst, TX)
Easier to keep pressed compared to the Fine Twill Blue & Green Stripe, with an ever so slightly rougher feel. Nice color combination for business casual office wear.
Kevin F. (Aiken, SC)
Very light material. Feels like a mix of cotton and silk. Definitely recommend
Tyler G. (Charlotte, NC)
|Yarn/Thread Count||70's Single-Ply Compact|
|Weight||Medium (115 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance