Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
45 Reviews, 4.71 Average
Oxfords are supposed to be heavy, but this is SUPER heavy.
Jesse C. (Gainesville, FL)
If I was restricted to only one collared shirt in my closet this would be it. The classic shirt fit for any occasion. A reserved look that isn't boring, you can't ask for a better material.
Casey W. (Menifee, CA)
A nice oxford fabric, smoother feel than many oxfords. It is oxford weight, so best suited to chillier days.
Mike D. (San Diego, CA)
Everything you'd expect from a good oxford cloth shirt.
Mike A. (Atlantic Highlands, NJ)
Wish it was slightly darker, more textured, and rougher/ heavy. See: Mercer & Sons and old school Brooks Brothers.
Hugh M. (Welwyn Garden City, )
|Yarn/Thread Count||40's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance