Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
43 Reviews, 4.72 Average
A nice oxford fabric, smoother feel than many oxfords. It is oxford weight, so best suited to chillier days.
Mike D. (San Diego, CA)
Everything you'd expect from a good oxford cloth shirt.
Mike A. (Atlantic Highlands, NJ)
Wish it was slightly darker, more textured, and rougher/ heavy. See: Mercer & Sons and old school Brooks Brothers.
Hugh M. (Welwyn Garden City, )
Can’t beat the quality for the price. Gets substantially softer with more wash / wear.
David A. (Chicago, IL)
Your standard go to blue oxford. Super durable, looks great and is very comfortable.
John D. (Issaquah, WA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance