Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
40 Reviews, 4.75 Average
Can’t beat the quality for the price. Gets substantially softer with more wash / wear.
David A. (Chicago, IL)
Your standard go to blue oxford. Super durable, looks great and is very comfortable.
John D. (Issaquah, WA)
A very heavy and comfortable classic oxford. This is my go-to shirt during the late fall, winter, and early spring. It is a bit too heavy for hot summer days.
Aaron S. (Durham, NC)
Too heavy to be worn every day of the year. Nice deep blue.
George Alexander B. (Athens, )
This is a great oxford cloth fabric. It is a little stiff and rough at first, but breaks in nicely after a few washes. Looks great with everything.
Lucas G. (Phoenix, AZ)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance