Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
38 Reviews, 4.74 Average
Fabric is thick and hardy. Works great for casual and business casual uses.
Lorenzo D. (Minneapolis, MN)
The fabric is really nice quality and pretty thick, which I like. It looks like it will last a long time.
Matthew B. (Springfield, MO)
Perfect blue classic oxford for fall, winter and spring. Nice, substantial material that aged well.
Eric Z. (Montclair, NJ)
This fabric reminds me of the heavy weight oxfords that my father used to wear to work. I really like the fabric. I will definitely order more shirts made with this fabric.
Cameron K. (Houston, TX)
Exactly what I expect from a nice heavy oxford cloth.
Peter H. (Saint Charles, IL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance