Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
12 Reviews, 4.67 Average
Excellent quality and the stripes are clearly defined. Great material
Alex M. (Denver, CO)
Great shirt. Can’t go wrong with their oxford fabrics
Ratio Customer (Gainesville, FL)
Personally I found the fabric uncomfortable and the shirt was too heavy, not for me personally.
Curtis C. (Sunnyvale, CA)
Super comfortable classic oxford with a subtle texture. The stripe adds a nice touch and looks great layered.
Lian L. (Chicago, IL)
A good basic, starts out a bit stiff
David N. (Portland, OR)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (168 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance