Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
8 Reviews, 5.0 Average
A very well made garment. I will definitely look at getting another.
Carl K. (Diana, TX)
My first Ratio shirt still looking good after 5 plus years. Hard wearing.
Paul M. (Miami, FL)
All of Ratio's end-on-end shirts are very nice. This fabric is very richly colored , breathable, excellent.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
Soft keeps its color does not shrink in the wash.
Ratio Customer (Boston, MA)
To me, broadcloth is in between Twill and Pinpoint in terms of smoothness and weight. A great middle ground if you don't want too smooth or too heavy (not that pinpoint is as heavy as an oxford)
Emiliano V. (Portland, OR)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Light (95 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance