Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 4.25 Average
The Blue Harrison Tattersall is a nice fabric. It's lightweight and breathable. It's more on the dressy side so I'd recommend it more for business than casual wear. My only complaint is that it does wrinkle fairly easily. When I travel for work and it's in my luggage I have to iron it before wearing.
Chris B. (Highlands Ranch, CO)
Keep up the great work! Love Ratio shirts!
Glenn H. (Oreland, PA)
Had this shirt for about two years. Still wear it almost every week. Shows no signs of obvious wear with regular dry cleaning.
Devon G. (Chicago, IL)
Nice simple check, in heavy rotation.
Ratio Customer (Palm Beach, FL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (103 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance