Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship in about 3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (114 GSM)|
1 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Great colors and very luxurious feel.
Taylor Z. (Lawrence, KS)
How it's Made
Located in a small town just outside Prague, Mileta has been quietly weaving some of the best shirting since 1949. Known to industry insiders for delivering superior quality and finishing at great value, Mileta supplies some of the world’s top luxury brands.
We’re proud to make this shirt in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for nearly 60 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance