Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Fabric is soft and extremely comfortable. Great all-season shirt.
Michael S. (Parker, CO)
Love this fabric - feels very light (which is key in this NC climate that gets hot & humid). The pattern is great too - it's visually interesting but not overly busy. Goes great with numerous solid colored pants, perfect for business casual (although it leans slightly more casual due to the pattern).
Andrew G. (Raleigh, NC)
Soft, comfortable, and has a nice weight. Great business casual shirt, but works for the weekend too.
Ratio Customer (Houston, TX)
Great professional shirt. Doesn’t wrinkle easily, keeps a great shape and feels light on body.
Tyler G. (Charlotte, NC)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (120 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance