Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
12 Reviews, 4.67 Average
Beautiful fabric. It does need ironing but it's light but substantial
Ross P. (Austin, TX)
Great fabric. Fabric feels dense and silky. I can tell it will last for years.
Robert L. (Charlottesville, VA)
Shirt looks great - very similar to what I expected based on the image. A few comments suggested that the colors (ratio of white to blue) was slightly different, but I did not think that was the case.
Ilmar N. (Toledo, OH)
Material feels of good quality
Carl K. (Diana, TX)
very easy to wear color. can be used everyday
Tuananh N. (Denver, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||120's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance