Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
9 Reviews, 4.67 Average
Material feels of good quality
Carl K. (Diana, TX)
very easy to wear color. can be used everyday
Tuananh N. (Denver, CO)
Nice fabric, on the more formal/stiffer side. Really like the pattern - it works well with a lot of lighter pants. I think the blue is more saturated in person than in the picture.
Andrew G. (Raleigh, NC)
Fine fabric, good look. This is one of my favorite shirts, as I keep myself from buying too much blue but love it.
Nick B. (Hurst, TX)
Classic shirt goes with everything. Good fabric weight so I can wear it year-round.
Devon G. (Chicago, IL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||120's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance