Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 4.33 Average
This shirt is my newest and probably my favorite of my Ratio collection. It has a very clean look, but the pattern provides complexity. I have a striped cotton tie from The Hill Side I usually wear with this. The fabric or this shirt is sturdy and super soft. I love it
David W. (Washington, DC)
Soft and light-weight. Looks great and holds up well all day long.
Zack N. (Morrison, CO)
Fabric was a bit thin compared to others.
Ratio Customer (Palm Beach, FL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (103 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance