Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
7 Reviews, 4.71 Average
Clean pattern and smooth feel.
Byron P. (New York, NY)
Nice detailed pattern, lightweight fabric. Not as easy to keep pressed as something like an End on End.
Kevin F. (Aiken, SC)
A wardrobe staple with just a little more personality than plain blue. Not the palest blue so something to keep in mind, but I like the color and pattern - interesting without being showy.
Ratio Customer (Mitcham, VIC)
Good looking fabric that is very comfortable!
Daniel L. (Denver, CO)
Great shirt at the office. Wears great with a blue or brown suit. Sets the stage for a power tie.
Roland S. (Englewood, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||60's Single-Ply Compact|
|Weight||Medium (114 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance