Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
6 Reviews, 4.67 Average
Nice detailed pattern, lightweight fabric. Not as easy to keep pressed as something like an End on End.
Kevin F. (Aiken, SC)
A wardrobe staple with just a little more personality than plain blue. Not the palest blue so something to keep in mind, but I like the color and pattern - interesting without being showy.
Ratio Customer (Mitcham, VIC)
Good looking fabric that is very comfortable!
Daniel L. (Denver, CO)
Great shirt at the office. Wears great with a blue or brown suit. Sets the stage for a power tie.
Roland S. (Englewood, CO)
Good workhorse for the office.
Ratio Customer (Palm Beach, FL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||60's Single-Ply Compact|
|Weight||Medium (114 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance