Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
8 Reviews, 4.75 Average
Easily shows wrinkles. I will be interested at how it ages.
Michael B. (Westminster, CO)
This fabric is a nice weight and thickness. Undershirt is not seen through the majority of white fabric.
Christopher K. (Littleton, CO)
This shirt is an absolute staple - wore it yesterday with Donegal flannel slacks. Only issue I have had with it is the top button hole stitching has started to separate a bit. Maybe that shows how much I have worn it?
Jason M. (Conifer, CO)
Staple of my wardrobe. Thick fabric does not wrinkle.
James S. (Media, PA)
Great shirt. I will be buying more.
Tony R. (Littleton, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (137 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance