Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 4.75 Average
A nice, light fabric for spring and summer with an interesting pucker texture. However, the candy stripe pattern can be tricky to pull off depending on your style.
Jeffrey G. (Baltimore, MD)
I like this fabric. Very substantial for seersucker, but wears as cool as it reputed to be.
John D. (White Salmon, WA)
Great casual shirt. Very comfortable fabric
Anthony L. (Arvada, CO)
Very high quality seersucker shirt with a timeless style. Easy to dress up or down. This one gets lots of action year round.
Jason K. (Charleston, SC)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance