Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
1 Reviews, 5.0 Average
This is a great shirt for sure.
Russell R. (Homewood, AL)
The Blue Graham Plaid is a classic combination of blue hues and white, perfect for any business casual wardrobe. We especially like this paired with a navy suit or blazer.
At 124 GSM (that’s “grams per square meter”), it’s light enough to wear year-round, but with just enough heft and density to make it stand up to the rigors of a 12-hour day.
|Yarn/Thread Count||120's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (124 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance