Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
21 Reviews, 4.67 Average
This is my favorite shirt to wear to the office. It is wrinkle resistant and looks fantastic with everything.
Dylan M. (Austin, TX)
Crisp without being stiff. Great with a suit!
Amir J. (Fairfax, VA)
This shirt looks better on the screen than in real life. The pattern turns out to be boring and I only wear this shirt to work. It feels like a uniform. It get the job done, but doesn't get the blood running.
John M. (Granger, IN)
Very nice fabric. Looks sharp with or without jacket.
Brandon W. (Greenville, WI)
My #1 go-to shirt. Great fit, fabric, and versatility.
Wes H. (Bloomington, IL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (137 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance