Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Very professional look. Soft fabric does not wrinkle too easily
Brandon W. (Greenville, WI)
Very comfortable and stays crisp all day.
Tony R. (Littleton, CO)
Wonderful fabric! Presses well and stays crisp all day.
Shannon W. (East Amherst, NY)
A great casual dress shirt
Jon A. (Arvada, CO)
The Blue Keaton Tattersall is a classic combination of blue hues and white, perfect for any business wardrobe. We especially like this paired with a navy suit or blazer.
At 124 GSM (that’s “grams per square meter”), it’s light enough to wear year-round, but with just enough heft and density to make it stand up to the rigors of a 12-hour day.
|Yarn/Thread Count||120's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (124 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance