Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
2 Reviews, 4.5 Average
Color is deep and doesn't require much care - looks good out of suitcase
Matt F. (Evergeen, CO)
Not my favorite pattern, the color differences are a bit more jarring in person than they look on the website. Still a fine shirt in a nice fabric.
Devon G. (Chicago, IL)
When fall colors are at their peak across the country our new Hudson Pinpoint Checks feature rich, saturated colors to match the mood of the season. Woven in crisp pinpoint with a light easy care finish, these are the perfect business-casual shirts for fall.
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (140 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance