Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 5.0 Average
A perfect summer and fall plaid, light and airy but still a solid construction.
Nicholas B. (Seattle, WA)
I bought this shirt a year ago, and I still love it. It's so nice to have a shirt that actually fits even after shrinking. The shirts are a little expensive, but they last. I love Ratio Clothing! Now if I only need to find the same type of store for jackets and tees...
John B. (Mariposa, CA)
Light weight and fit is great
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
Being dark in color I thought this was a winter shirt...I was wrong! Very light weight and great in the summer!
Shannon W. (East Amherst, NY)
It is light, great for summer wear
Ratio Customer (Clarksville, TN)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (110 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance