Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
13 Reviews, 4.46 Average
Soft but not flimsy, remains crisp looking even on hot day
Paul M. (Miami, FL)
The shirt runs big but still looks great.
Parker B. (Shreveport, LA)
Nice light fabric for summer, which seems to maintain its shape better than many lines I have had before. This color of blue is also very versatile.
Geoffrey S. (Englewood, CO)
A great light-weight linen. Nicely breathable for warm weary. Slightly transparent. Deep, rich indigo color.
Christopher L. (Corvallis, OR)
The best linen I've ever owned. Soft and durable. I've worn it at home and on trips during hot and cool weather--it works for all of them.
Joshua P. (Paducah, KY)
|Yarn/Thread Count||60 LE|
|Weight||Heavy (140 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
|Care:||Dry Clean Only|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance