Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 4.6 Average
Nice, but a little too thin for my taste.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
It’s linen so obviously it’s always wrinkled, but I love this shirt for day hikes and flyfishing in the summer. Good for hot evenings out if you iron it.
Jon W. (San Francisco, CA)
I think the fabric looks and behaves well, though it is not the most comfortable, and feels a bit harsh in the summer heat.
Patrick M. (Nederland, CO)
Very soft and light. Great balance in differation of color tone. Minimal piling.
Keats M. (Bozeman, MT)
Lorenzo D. (Minneapolis, MN)
|Yarn/Thread Count||60 LE|
|Weight||Heavy (140 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
|Care:||Dry Clean Only|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance