Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
9 Reviews, 4.67 Average
Classic chambray feel with a great print. looks great short sleeved.
Dylan M. (Austin, TX)
Fabric has a slight sheen to it-perfect summer weight
Kerry M. (Portland, ME)
high end fabric, dries well, wears well
Bill F. (Denver, CO)
Print game... Game on.
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
This chambray is smooth and sturdy. It is such an easy fabric to wear and requires no ironing after a wash. The color is great and the dots add some real nice texture. The shirt can easily be dressed up or down.
Jeremy M. (Highlands Ranch, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single Ply|
|Weight||Medium (127 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance