Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
7 Reviews, 5.0 Average
A little lighter weight than a medium weighted shirt. Very comfortable and works well with most seasons.
Chris S. (Shreveport, LA)
This is the only shirt where the fabric feels different than the others I have, it's like a lightly distressed softer feeling. Definitely a causal shirt (for my work environment at least), one of my favorites from Ratio.
Alexander W. (Denver, CO)
Light weight madras. Love it on warm humid days. Gets better with each washing.
Shannon W. (East Amherst, NY)
This madras is the real deal- lightweight, soft not scratchy, and the perfect bleeding color look. I cannot recommend this enough for the late spring/summer/early fall months
Ratio Customer (Yarmouth, ME)
David Z. (Berkley, MA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||40's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Light (98 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance