Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
12 Reviews, 4.75 Average
The color and pattern are great for summer days, the print is still fun without being too loud so you couldn’t wear it to the office.
Ratio Customer (Austin, TX)
Fun fabric for a summer, short-sleeved shirt. I've received many compliments!
Andrew H. (Denver, CO)
Great for a summer shirt. I got mine with short sleeves and a club collar, and it looks really sharp and casual.
David V. (Fairview, OR)
This is a beautiful fabric; very smooth and silky, the pattern is not too busy.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
I bought this for a beach wedding and it was perfect. The fabric was breathable and light enough to wear in 80 degree tropical weather.
Lian L. (Chicago, IL)
|Weight||Medium (120 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance