Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship in about 3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
|Yarn/Thread Count||20's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (170 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Completely Opaque (5)|
3 Reviews, 5.0 Average
This is my favorite fabric that I’ve ordered from Ratio. It’s comfy and the color is great.
Michael W. (Seattle, WA)
Don't let the image fool you this shirt is more a rich dark-denim color rather than gray. Pairs well with khakis and light denim jackets.
Rodrigo S. (Los Angeles, CA)
Nice weight and really nice color. I think it will develop a nice patina as it gets worn and washed.
Robert E. (Peninsula, OH)
How it's Made
We’re proud to make this shirt in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for nearly 60 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance