Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship in about 3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
Our new Dark Gray Italian Chambray is meant to be dressed up. Try styling it with a spread collar and a french front for a clean sharp aesthetic. Ready for a vacation in the Mediterranean, or a night out with clients.
|Yarn/Thread Count||21's Single Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (160 GSM)|
1 Reviews, 5.0 Average
Excellent Italian chambray cotton. Breathes nicely and easy iron. Great shirt!
Dominic P. (Thorton, CO)
How it's Made
We’re proud to make this shirt in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for nearly 60 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance