Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 4.33 Average
Fabric has a comfortable, soft feel and I like the subtle color for a work environment. However, it's quite difficult to keep pressed.
Kevin F. (Aiken, SC)
Really like the fabric for business casual attire. I wear it with both khakis and wool pants and perfect for my office when im not wearing suit and tie. Could probably get away with that too in most environments.
Christopher B. (Hermosa Beach, CA)
The fabric feels very durable while still maintaining the professional look. I think it makes a great everyday wear around the office.
Jay B. (Denver, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||70's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (115 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance