Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 4.6 Average
Easy to wear with a pair of khakis or with a suit. Owned this shirt for 4+ years with minimal visible wear, so holds up well. Opaque enough to not show an undershirt through.
James R. (Bristol, CT)
Great color and a very professional looking fabric. Looks fantastic while wearing a suit.
Joe M. (Elmwood Park, NJ)
This is very nice cloth. However, the front placket tends to get a little ripply when laundered. I would recommend French front.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
Nice tight weave and wears well. Very saturated color.
Kerry B. (Little Rock, AR)
Steven G. (Austin, TX)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (107 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance