Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
8 Reviews, 4.75 Average
nice blue hue ! Fabric is soft but takes ironing well
Paul M. (Miami, FL)
Nice bright blue color. Smooth feel.
Byron P. (New York, NY)
The fabric is soft and durable, and not too heavy. Feels great to wear in Florida heat. Beautiful shade of blue.
Richard B. (Port Charlotte, FL)
Easy to wear with a pair of khakis or with a suit. Owned this shirt for 4+ years with minimal visible wear, so holds up well. Opaque enough to not show an undershirt through.
James R. (Bristol, CT)
Great color and a very professional looking fabric. Looks fantastic while wearing a suit.
Joe M. (Elmwood Park, NJ)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (107 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance