Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 4.6 Average
I love the colors of this plaid! It is a lighter fabric so it's breathable, and can work well layered in the fall, or on it's own in the summer.
David V. (Fairview, OR)
Very attractive and cool-wearing in warm weather. Linen shirts can be great too, but there is something simple and easy about a lightweight cotton like this.
Timothy F. (Baltimore, MD)
I got this shirt in short sleeves. Perfect for summer
Anthony L. (Arvada, CO)
Not as soft as some other Ratio fabrics but good summer shirt for button down short sleeve option.
David C. (Lakewood, CO)
Nice marine coloring, I like it in fall and spring.
Daniel J. (Denver, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (110 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance