Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
7 Reviews, 4.71 Average
just the right weight for winter or summer - casual or dress
William D. G. (Tampa, FL)
Gorgeous material and colors. Perfect for California summer and fall.
Jonathan T. W. (Martinez, CA)
I love the colors of this plaid! It is a lighter fabric so it's breathable, and can work well layered in the fall, or on it's own in the summer.
David V. (Fairview, OR)
Very attractive and cool-wearing in warm weather. Linen shirts can be great too, but there is something simple and easy about a lightweight cotton like this.
Timothy F. (Baltimore, MD)
I got this shirt in short sleeves. Perfect for summer
Anthony L. (Arvada, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (110 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance