Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 4.8 Average
This uncommon banker stripe is very nice. The weight works year round too.
Patrick M. (Falls Church, VA)
Love this fabric, the weight is perfect for SoCal year round.
Mike D. (San Diego, CA)
Fabric looks great, is not too heavy and lasts
Brandon W. (Greenville, WI)
Pattern is classic. Fabric seems a bit stiff but that could be me and how my cleaner handled it.
Jason M. (Conifer, CO)
Great fabric, feels good and looks great
Ron S. (Denver, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance