Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
8 Reviews, 4.5 Average
Great light-weight shirt for Spring and Summer. Doesn't hold its shape as well as some heavier materials but feels good on.
Eric Z. (Montclair, NJ)
Nice feel, nice, fairly unusual color.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
Gingham, goodness with ratio.
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
Good fabric. Light material that wears well.
Tyler G. (Charlotte, NC)
Easy shirt to pair with pretty much anything. Weight is not too thin. Does seem to pick up my sweat stains more than most though (might be from wearing too much).
Christopher C. (Dublin, CA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Light (95 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance