Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
1 Reviews, 5.0 Average
The lady in my life loves it. I like how it doesn't wrinkle too much.
Dylan M. (Austin, TX)
The term "end-on-end" comes from the more literal French translation, "fil-a-fil" or "thread-to-thread." Basically, it's a broadcloth weave that alternates light and dark threads—in this case, green and white, for a very subtle heathered look. This is a very light, casual fabric whose white threads give it a softer hue than its solid counterparts. Nicely wearable in humid or summer climates, the Green Dean End-on-End is extremely breathable under a suit or jacket, or on its own. After your shirt is made it undergoes our signature Soft Wash for a relaxed, easygoing appearance.
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (105 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance