Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 4.67 Average
My new favorite shirt, first wear today!
Rich W. (Randolph, NJ)
This is a nice chambray. My shirt is brand new so I don't have a lot of wear yet. It is fairly light; if you live in a warmer climate, this chambray will not be too heavy.
John D. (White Salmon, WA)
Unique fabric and color with great texture. Been looking for a green shirt to add to the rotation and this one fits the bill nicely. Excellent fit as always.
Pete P. (Denver, CO)
Our new Green Italian Chambray is meant to be dressed up. Try styling it with a spread collar and a french front for a clean sharp aesthetic. Ready for a vacation in the Mediterranean, or a night out with clients.
|Yarn/Thread Count||21's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Heavy (160 GSM)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance