Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
8 Reviews, 4.88 Average
Great for a casual night out. Many compliments on this one.
Byron P. (New York, NY)
One of my favorites of any shirt from any supplier. If you have any hesitation, imagine it under a solid blue sweater.
Ronald B. (Boston, MA)
This was my most complimented shirt I wore this summer, same feeling and quality as the long sleeves. Great option if you have to bounce from a BBQ to a nice restaurant.
Alexander W. (Denver, CO)
Easily one of my favorite spring/summer fabrics, breezy and light but with just enough substance to provide structure
Kurt B. (Jamestown, RI)
Fun pattern. Great for a short sleeve summer shirt. Fabric performs well.
Fred F. (Littleton, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Singles|
|Weight||Medium (110 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance