Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
10 Reviews, 4.9 Average
Easily one of my favorite spring/summer fabrics, breezy and light but with just enough substance to provide structure
Kurt B. (Jamestown, RI)
Fun pattern. Great for a short sleeve summer shirt. Fabric performs well.
Fred F. (Littleton, CO)
One of my favorites. Breathes well, great pattern, little ironing needed.
Dominic P. (Thorton, CO)
Fabric has a nice smooth hand and is relatively crisp after washing a few times. The fabric weight works well year round and does not seem to wrinkle easily.
Robert B. (Cleveland, OH)
Nice light fun fabric. I wear this shirt at least once a week!
Neil E. (Snohomish, WA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Singles|
|Weight||Medium (110 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance