Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
11 Reviews, 4.55 Average
Great color, hard wearing
Paul M. (Miami, FL)
Love this shirt. Great style. I wish you would make the Adams Box Check in more than just blue and lavender.
Marc M. (New York, NY)
Not my favorite. The fabric actually has a lot more texture than I expected and it has a noticeable sheen to it. Little to flashy for my style.
Tanner C. (Dallas, TX)
one of my favorites, comfortable feel and sophisticated look
Bill F. (Denver, CO)
A great shirt. Fabric is high quality and pattern is unique. Colors work well with a number of base color suits.
Ted P. (Alexandria, VA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (120 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance