Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 4.8 Average
Great for Spring, summer and early fall. It is a crisp shirt that is perfect for the office.
Eric Z. (Montclair, NJ)
This fabric has a nice sheen to it that makes it unique. I like wearing shirts where someone says "where did you get that shirt?"
Mike M. (Niwot, CO)
Not a bad fabric. The colour is very nice, but I would have preferred a slightly smoother feel.
Ratio Customer (Sumas, WA)
Great stretch type feel with great comfort as well!
Dax N. (Castle Rock, CO)
Fits well ! received numerous compliments.
Ratio Customer (Golden, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (107 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance