Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
7 Reviews, 4.57 Average
Great traditional dress shirt pattern. No surprises and high-quality feel.
Tanner C. (Dallas, TX)
Great shirt for spring. Fabric is a bit thinner than I would prefer, but it seems to be holding up okay so far.
Devon G. (Chicago, IL)
Comfortable fabric. Very clean look with suites.
Shane K. (Chicago, IL)
Fabric was a bit thin compared to others.
Ratio Customer (Palm Beach, FL)
Nice design, irons well. I went with no placket and really like how it looks.
Daniel J. (Denver, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||120's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (113 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance