Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
19 Reviews, 4.84 Average
Really refreshing color, great for warmer months.
Dylan M. (Austin, TX)
Crisp and clean look. Great after the first wash...will get better (softer). Irons really well.
Michael W. (Chelsea, MI)
Looks great and can be worn as an informal or more formal dress shirt - perfect for all seasons and has held up well.
Drew G. (Chicago, IL)
A great classic pinpoint for the business casual work environment.
Aaron S. (Durham, NC)
A perfect classic light blue dress shirt. It works well with different suits and business casual options; a real staple.
Joshua P. (Paducah, KY)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (137 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance