Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
8 Reviews, 4.0 Average
Good standard fabric, but the hand is a bit thin for me. Wears light and breezy, harder to iron than some.
Michael W. (Chelsea, MI)
Love shirt. Only issue is texture underneath is a little different, so looks a little odd if you roll up your sleeves.
Shane K. (Chicago, IL)
Fabric was a bit thin compared to others.
Ratio Customer (Palm Beach, FL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Light (95 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance