Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship in about 3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 4.2 Average
The fabric is on the lighter side, great summer shirt. Love the color.
Justin K. (Brooklyn, NY)
Not one of my favorite fabrics. While the pattern looks nice, the fabric is thin and wrinkles easily.
Brad R. (Woodbridge, NJ)
One of my favorite shirts in my closet! The shirt has a smooth, soft texture that looks great and holds up really well.
Ryan D. (Fort Mill, SC)
Can't go wrong with this.
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
Great lightweight fabric. Not 100% opaque but not see through.
Adrian K. (Edmonton, AB)
- 100's two-ply
- 100% Cotton
- Light blue gingham broadcloth custom made-to-measure dress shirt. Handmade in the USA with single-needle stitching at sixteen stitches per inch. Two-piece yoke for ease-of-movement. Quarter-inch topstitching on cuff, collar and placket. Removable collar stays.
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (105 GSM)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make this shirt in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for nearly 60 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance