Order today for delivery by September 12 - September 22. Free Shipping on all US orders over $200.
If you don't love the fit of your first custom shirt, we'll alter or remake it for free.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
- 100's two-ply
- 100% Cotton
- Light blue gingham broadcloth custom made-to-measure dress shirt. Handmade in the USA with single-needle stitching at sixteen stitches per inch. Two-piece yoke for ease-of-movement. Quarter-inch topstitching on cuff, collar and placket. Removable collar stays.
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Light (105 GSM)|
- Made-to-measure to your exact specifications.
- Single-needle tailoring at 16 stitches per inch.
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece split yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed button shank for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance
Made in the USA
This shirt is part of our Made in the USA Collection.
We’re proud to make this shirt in a facility in New Jersey that’s been making shirts continuously for nearly 60 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by here includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
Light Blue Gingham
Fair Markup Guarantee
Our goal is to offer the best value in custom shirts by investing more of the shirt’s retail price in the actual garment, not in expensive marketing campaigns, splashy photoshoots or big brand markups.
And, we put our money where our mouth is. If our margins exceed 45%, we'll distribute the difference in store credit to our customers.Learn More
5 Reviews, 4.2 Average
The fabric is on the lighter side, great summer shirt. Love the color.
Justin K. (Brooklyn, NY)
Not one of my favorite fabrics. While the pattern looks nice, the fabric is thin and wrinkles easily.
Brad R. (Woodbridge, NJ)
One of my favorite shirts in my closet! The shirt has a smooth, soft texture that looks great and holds up really well.
Ryan D. (Hamilton, OH)
Can't go wrong with this.
Michael P. (Cincinnati, OH)
Great lightweight fabric. Not 100% opaque but not see through.
Adrian K. (Edmonton, AB)
New Customer? Create Your Own Custom Shirt Size
Take our Ratio Sizing survey to generate your unique custom shirt size. It takes about a minute, and perfect fit is guaranteed.