Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
2 Reviews, 5.0 Average
The color and fabric of this shirt is great. The light blue looks great with a navy suit and the stripes add a great pattern that helps break away from the traditional solid shirt.
Michael W. (Tacoma, WA)
Nice pattern, stripes are subtle but add a bit of differentiation from a standard blue shirt. Like the weight of the fabric for an all season shirt.
Christopher C. (Dublin, CA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (114 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance