Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
3 Reviews, 4.67 Average
This fabric is easy to iron, which makes it enjoyable to wear. Also does not wrinkle as easily as some of the fabrics I've gotten in the past. Suitable for casual or formal and can be dressed up or down with a tie.
Joshua C. (Englewood, CO)
The color and fabric of this shirt is great. The light blue looks great with a navy suit and the stripes add a great pattern that helps break away from the traditional solid shirt.
Michael W. (Tacoma, WA)
Nice pattern, stripes are subtle but add a bit of differentiation from a standard blue shirt. Like the weight of the fabric for an all season shirt.
Christopher C. (Dublin, CA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (114 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance