Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
6 Reviews, 4.67 Average
Perfect summer shirt. I wear it all the time and it has held up well.
Ratio Customer (Denver, CO)
Very nice fabric. Nice hand and pretty baby blue color.
Thomas L M. (Atlanta, GA)
Light weight great casual shirt.
Kerry B. (Little Rock, AR)
This is one of The most versatile tartans gingham‘s. Easily dressed up, or toss the tie, And wear it under a gray lambswool v-neck sweater.
Matthew K. (South Boston, MA)
More of a casual look. Is fairly versatile for office and more casual situations.
Tuananh N. (Denver, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Light (95 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance