Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
7 Reviews, 4.14 Average
Good formal / business casual shirt. Hold up well through the day
Roopesh A. (Centennial , CO)
Smooth and heavy-ish. To me it is similar to twill but a touch heavier. Great feel, form fitting.
Emiliano V. (Portland, OR)
Lighter weight. Nice material. Does not wrinkle too much.
Michael A. (Boston, MA)
A little crispy/stiff feeling. Great looking though.
Ratio Customer (Chelsea, MI)
Like the color and pattern. Does not seem to wrinkle.
Shane K. (Chicago, IL)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (114 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-sealed shank button attachment
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance