Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
5 Reviews, 3.8 Average
Keep up the great work! Love Ratio shirts! Workhorse.
Glenn H. (Oreland, PA)
I have ordered a number of shirts from Ratio and this has to be my least favorite. The fabric was light as intended but felt off. It wasn’t as breathable as I expected a summer cloth to be.
Michael W. (Tacoma, WA)
I really liked this shirt for Spring and Summer. Doesn't feel like a traditional oxford if that is what you are looking for. It is a much lighter material so holds a shape differently.
Eric Z. (Montclair, NJ)
Ratio Customer (Houston, TX)
A quality fabric, but wrinkles fairly easily and the breeziness of the summer cloth compromises the classic "oxford" texture, making it look a little dressier.
Ratio Customer (Shaker Heights, OH)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (137 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Soft, sewn (not fused) interlining for a comfortable and casual appearance