Free Shipping on all US orders. Most orders ship within 3-4 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
7 Reviews, 5.0 Average
This was the very first Ratio shirt I purchased and I was hooked. The material is high quality!
Ted P. (Alexandria, VA)
Stiffer and dressier than the other oxfords. Collar keeps its shape after multiple washings and shirt looks unwrinkled.
Brian M. (New York, NY)
Crisp fabric, crisp colours. Great for work or more casual wear.
Nicholas T. (Billingshurst, West Sussex)
Staple of my wardrobe. Thick fabric does not wrinkle.
James S. (Media, PA)
Nice fabric, not too thin and not too heavy. Feels light enough to wear while not being as transparent as some other shirts.
Mark C. (Arvada, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||80's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium-Heavy (137 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance