Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
8 Reviews, 4.63 Average
interesting color option to wear with dark jacket, crisp fabric
Paul M. (Miami, FL)
Stronger fabric that's easy to wear formal under a blue or gray suit or dress down with a pair of slacks
Rob M. (Denver, CO)
Light and dressy. Prone to more wrinkles but nothing beyond the usual for this type of fabric
Kane M. (Denver, CO)
Looks great, holds up well across the day and is a regular choice. Pairs especially well with navy pants or jacket. Note that it isn’t a pale or dusty pink, a bit brighter than that.
Ratio Customer (Mitcham, VIC)
Lighter weight. Nice material. Does not wrinkle too much.
Michael A. (Boston, MA)
|Yarn/Thread Count||100's Two-Ply|
|Weight||Medium (114 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Slightly Opaque (3)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance