Free Shipping on all US orders over $200. Most orders ship within 2-3 weeks. Rush options available during checkout.
Earn one reward point by purchasing this item. For every ten points you earn, we'll give you $100.00 in store credit.
4 Reviews, 4.25 Average
A good, solid fabric for wearing at the office. It takes to ironing well, and maintains its color well. Fabric may be a bit thin depending on your preference, but worth it.
Brad R. (Woodbridge, NJ)
Wears very light and soft
Rob M. (Denver, CO)
Good fabric for summer. Thin material that wore our around the cuffs and collar after a few years of regular wear.
Jason S. (Berwick, VIC)
This is a nice light fabric that forms well to the body. This fabric is nice weight for summer and spring/fall.
Geoffrey S. (Englewood, CO)
|Yarn/Thread Count||50's Single-Ply|
|Weight||Light (95 GSM)|
|Opacity Rating||Mostly Opaque (4)|
How it's Made
We’re proud to make our shirts in a facility in North Carolina that’s been making shirts continuously for 55 years with a history of quality and craftsmanship. The factory is a union shop that employs several hundred skilled operators, who earn a living wage. Every shirt made by Ratio includes over sixty operations performed by a dedicated team of made-to-measure specialists.
- Proudly made in the USA to your measurements and specifications
- Single-needle tailoring at a minimum of sixteen stitches per inch
- Quarter-inch topstitching on collars and cuffs
- Two-piece yoke
- Removable collar stays (when applicable)
- Heat-activated, self-sealing button thread for exceptional button security
- Fused collar and cuff for a crisp, sturdy appearance